So that you can make the most of these visits, please find below the health list :
Client side :
- Respect of a social distance of at least 1 meter at the City Tour stop.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory on board coaches
- Application of barrier gestures :
- Wash your hands regularly
- Coughing or sneezing a disposable handkerchief
- Wait for the driver before boarding so that he can check your tickets outside the coach
- Disinfection of your hands using the hydroalcoholic gel located at the entrance of the bus
- Pre-sale is strongly recommended online or payment only by credit card on board the City Tour (other methods of payment, please go to the Toulouse Welcome agency located a few meters from the start).
For a better listening quality and more ecology, we advise you to use your headphones or personal earphones, they are connected to a simple mini-jack socket. If you don’t have one, we distribute free of charge on board the CityTour Toulouse in-ear headphones, they are brand new and single-use.
Driver side :
- Disinfection between each service
- Headphone control boxes
- Handles for boarding (front and rear door)
- Disinfection at the end of the day
- driver dashboard
- Complete cleaning of the coach: floor, seats, side windows
- Condemnation of the 2 seats behind the driver
Our team and the driver are there to allow you to discover Toulouse and its surroundings in the best conditions and are there to answer your questions, do not hesitate to ask them.
All the Toulouse Welcome team wishes you a nice discovery of the Pink City 🙂